Meet Ring Central
One of E-Valve Technologies’ best assets when it comes to providing high quality IT support is our valued network of partners. The partnerships we have with them allow us to expand our range of services, and provide better solutions to your business’ technology needs. With that in mind, we would like to introduce you to our newest partner, RingCentral.
RingCentral is an award-winning, US-based unified cloud communication provider, offering a vast range of cloud-based communication solutions and tools to businesses worldwide. Their goal is to help today’s mobile workforce make the most of their time by keeping them connected to clients, coworkers, and associates from wherever the day’s demands takes them.
By offering RingCentral’s services to our clients, we’re able to give area businesses access to a long list of exciting features and functions that not only go far above and beyond the capabilities of a traditional business telephone system, but also help to boost your team’s productivity and efficiency by simplifying the way they work.
E-Valve Technologies is proud to offer our clients solutions that include:
• RingCentral Meetings – Host HD video conferences with up to 50 participants from wherever you happen to be, using any device. Transform sales calls into demos using easy desktop sharing, and save big on your travel budget by holding meetings online with flawless video and sound quality.
• RingCentral for Microsoft Office 365 – Make and receive calls, view incoming caller IDs, send and receive text messages, schedule a meeting or audio conference, and review you complete communication history directly from your Office 365 inbox.
• RingCentral for Microsoft Outlook – Enjoy the same benefits as RingCentral for Microsoft Office 365 without needing a monthly Office 365 subscription.
• RingCentral Glip – By merging this popular collaboration tool with their communication platform, RingCentral Glip allows you to manage projects from a central interface, and brings together your calendar, tasks, file sharing, online meetings, and chats in one intuitive and user-friendly application.
• RingCentral Mobile App – This app grants your team access to a powerful mobile communication platform. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Android devices, you have the ability to transform employees’ personal devices into an extension of the office. Boasting more than a dozen incredible features such as automatic call hand-off between Wi-Fi and data networks without dropping the call, one-touch dialing into video and audio conferences, and full access to your settings, the RingCentral app is a complete communication tool.
Cloud-based solutions have already changed the way businesses are approaching communication. Collaborative, flexible, and cost-effective options such as those offered by RingCentral are a great way to take your business’ communication infrastructure to an entirely new level.
Get The Latest IT News Sent Directly to Your Inbox.
Sign up for industry news, information about our services, events, webinars and more.